• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hi All, i have been on Reef2Reef for some time now and didn't even realize there was NJReefers club... go figure! I kept a 75g couple of years back and then during Covid, starting with redsea 525xl and then graduating to a bigger tank - 12 ft - 600g setup. moving this beast was a fun experience! I have mostly tangs and clownfish but recently got into corals and struggling a bit with the lovely world of phosphate and nitrates... if anyone is around central jersey - princeton/cranbury area and wants to help out.. pls ping me.

I am thrilled to be here and looking forward to connecting with folks in NJ.

GJ

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Hi All, i have been on Reef2Reef for some time now and didn't even realize there was NJReefers club... go figure! I kept a 75g couple of years back and then during Covid, starting with redsea 525xl and then graduating to a bigger tank - 12 ft - 600g setup. moving this beast was a fun experience! I have mostly tangs and clownfish but recently got into corals and struggling a bit with the lovely world of phosphate and nitrates... if anyone is around central jersey - princeton/cranbury area and wants to help out.. pls ping me.

GJ
Welcome aboard. I know there are some members near you- sure they'll chime in. Would love to see a pic of your tank- maybe post in the 'tale of the tank' forum too

Subliminal

NJRC Member

GJ
Hey ya made it over! Thanks again for the rock for my nano tank. :)

Hi everyone, I am Craig but I go by CJ. I am new to the hobby but loving it so far. I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge and getting to know new people. I grew up in Garfield my whole life until a few years ago where I currently live in Riverdale.

I currently have a 75 gallon tank with a sump, the tank has been running since December and it’s been thriving so far. I have a few Lps and soft corals so far.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Hi everyone, I am Craig but I go by CJ. I am new to the hobby but loving it so far. I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge and getting to know new people. I grew up in Garfield my whole life until a few years ago where I currently live in Riverdale.

I currently have a 75 gallon tank with a sump, the tank has been running since December and it’s been thriving so far. I have a few Lps and soft corals so far.
Welcome aboard, I believe there are some members that live close to you- maybe you can make a score:)

Subliminal

NJRC Member

Welcome to the club!

kevin

NJRC Member
Hello!
It's been about 9 years since I've been in the scene. I left because life takes in you in different directions & was unable to sustain a tank or lived in an area where I could have one. I'll be moving in a month where I'll be able to have a small tank & a bigger tank in about a year(ish) from now. I was honestly not even thinking about a tank until I saw a micro-reef from PNW customs on Instagram randomly. I fell down a rabbit hole the other night and reinvigorated my passion for a tank. I'm so out of the loop with everything because I haven't paid attention in 9 years.

However, I see Innovative Marine is running strong & I used to have a cube from them (pictured below) & my other tank pictured. I think I will be running their 15gallon AIO. Lots of deep diving to commence!

Anyway, hello again!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513_112756_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_112756_Instagram.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20230513_112816_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_112816_Instagram.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 9

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Vincent, thats a great starter tank! Its where I began. From this point you’ll be heading down the rabbit hole with a rocket attached to your ass. Enjoy the journey.

Kev! Welcome back!