• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hey everybody, My names Matt, new to the hobby first time reefer.

I have a 40 gallon breeder with Kenya a Ricardian and some green pocillopora. I currently have Mocha misbarred pair of clown fish and a royal gramma I only see when it’s feeding time lol

love the hobby and already addicted glad there is a place for locals to chat and learn
thanks again

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hey everybody, My names Matt, new to the hobby first time reefer.

I have a 40 gallon breeder with Kenya a Ricardian and some green pocillopora. I currently have Mocha misbarred pair of clown fish and a royal gramma I only see when it’s feeding time lol

love the hobby and already addicted glad there is a place for locals to chat and learn
thanks again
Welcome. Where are you located?

Hey All,
My name is Andy, this is my 3rd year in the Hobby.
Currently I have a 75g and a Fluval 13.5 that is mostly LPS and hope to start adding easy sps soon.
Looking forward for upcoming events and hope to see you all soon.
Thanks for letting join the club.

Hi all I'm new here my name is Mitch and I recently started my tank up again its a 75 gallon and 20 gal sump. The right side is all fake coral for some color my kids can enjoy. I'm looking to add some real coral as well if anybody is getting rid of anything easy please let me know I'm in 08057 area hope to hear from you all soon.IMG_20230121_085814.jpg

Reactions: DEL

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Hey ya’ll. I was a member back in like 2005. Had a 29 gallon that was taking up like 2 hrs a day. It was a real problem. Then I got out of it altogether. Then, just recently…back into it. Got a fluval evo 13.5 yesterday. Just put in Dr Tims today. Spent like a million hours gluing rocks together to make an arch.
It ain’t much yet, but hopefully we’ll get there!

Attachments

• DF1A7814-1D36-4993-AF18-4CB6B4F04125.jpeg
    DF1A7814-1D36-4993-AF18-4CB6B4F04125.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4