• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hey y'all!

I may or may not have introduced myself on here in the past. Seeing as I can't remember, probably a good idea to do it again.

My name is Rob and live in Matawan. Been in the hobby off and on my whole life. Freshwater up until about 10 years ago. FOWLR until about a year and a half ago. Mixed reef now.

Pics are a from June. Lots of growth and more corals added since.

Attachments

• PXL_20220603_204939157.jpg
    PXL_20220603_204939157.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 15
  • PXL_20220603_204246005.jpg
    PXL_20220603_204246005.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
Just looked at their hours. Closed Mondays and don't open til 430 other days. I went by there around 4 last Monday lol.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
San Vera is also closed on Mondays. They have lost a lot of customers with Polo Club opening. It was empty at San Vera this past Saturday. 90% of the tables empty while I was there 7:00-8:30

San Vera is also closed on Mondays. They have lost a lot of customers with Polo Club opening. It was empty at San Vera this past Saturday. 90% of the tables empty while I was there 7:00-8:30
I've never been to San Vera. I don't go out to dinner nearly as much as I used to. Unfortunately, the service in most places is not up to par since covid. Just not worth it to me in most cases. Not blaming the restaurants.

Hello Everyone

First of all Merry Christmas. This is Ryan aka Raptor777 I used to be a member but had to move and sell everything off. We moved to north jersey and am currently working on setting up a new reef tank and looking forward to being a member once again
Thank you
Ryan

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Hello Everyone

First of all Merry Christmas. This is Ryan aka Raptor777 I used to be a member but had to move and sell everything off. We moved to north jersey and am currently working on setting up a new reef tank and looking forward to being a member once again
Thank you
Ryan
Merry Christmas and welcome back. How far North?

Hello Everyone

Thank you
Ryan

Welcome back...did you happen to run a waterbox frag tank? Pretty sure I am still running your 48" t5 hybrid lol.