• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hi All:

Brand new to the board & thinking of joining up!

I've been into fish for a long time, but a few years ago got really into saltwater. I love the hobby. I have a 46 gallon bowfront FOWLR & a 150 gallon reef tank!

Always looking to learn & share experiences!

I own a mailing company (mostly working with printers in NJ).

Looking forward to learning more & helping others along the way!

Eric

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, lots of new people since I visited this thread. Welcome to all the new members over the past few months.

Hi, my name is Mike, new to reef tanks and saltwater fish. I had fresh water all my life and got my daughter a saltwater nano tank. Fell in love with corals (especially LPS corals) so i built a 100 gallon reef tank. I was raised in Philly, moved to Jersey 3 years ago. I own a glass company here in SJ. Currently designing a frag tank, should be built by mid November.;)

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
A glass guy who can build sumps? You will be a very popular guy on here, LOL. Welcome to the club all.

A glass guy who can build sumps? You will be a very popular guy on here, LOL. Welcome to the club all.

Your not kidding. Remember that project I was think where I was gonna cut my old tank to make it smaller. Hmmmm

Welcome to the club Mike. And don't forget the pictures when you start-up.