• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hello everyone. New to reef and looking to learn while I start my first. It’s slow going but hopefully soon. I’m from Hunterson county

Hi Everyone,

I just joined NJ Reefers, but have lived in NJ for about 7 years now. I used to be an active member on 3Reef and have had a variety of tanks ranging from 14 gallons to 75 gallons (almost all of which were reefs) for the past 10 years. I am currently running a 29g Biocube with retrofit LED's, MP10, and upgraded filtration with a pair of Davinci Clowns and a Orchid Dottyback.

-Aaron

Hi,
Mike Bennett from Jackson NJ....retired from NBC as a cameraman...Been reefing for a while now.
First FOWLR in 1982. Corals in 85. moved everything in 2001 livestock and all from Brick to Jackson.
Lost everything in Sandy....lost some old fish and corals...Started up again and met Mark from Ultimate.
Had a crash and saved fish and lost coral...Starting up again.
90 gal DT.100 gallon sump. 90 gal fuge

Hi Everyone, My Name is Nat, I was the last event at Reefco and ocean galleries. I enjoyed the free food and discounts lol, Plus I got a bag, looking to become a paid member. The two guys at the event is really cool.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Welcome to the forum! Which county are you from? Do you currently have a reef tank, or fowl tank or still putting one together?

Reactions: Nat