• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sooo...How was your day?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I ran the graphs on the Aqua Controller. Temp has been constant. The Aqua Controller doesn't control my return pump or my Tunzes. So circulation couldn't have been the problem. I'm still walking around the tank, trying to see what could have fell in the tank. I still come up with nothing...  :(

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Update.

Tank looks great, surviving fish are: 2 clowns, clown goby, eyelash blenny. All Inverts and corals are fine. RBTA looks a little weird, but I did move a rock near it and may stressed it out when I was getting the dead fish out.

I bought a multi meter, stuck the black probe on my MH reflector (since it's grounded, thanks Bill ;) ) and stuck the positive probe in the water. It bounced around a little bit going no higher than 01.0 and then leveling out a 00.4 then I just went ahead put both ends in the water and it leveled out at 00.5. From what I have been reading, that seems exceptable. I ran this test with everything plugged in and running.

Does anyone know for sure if that amount of current is ok? I had the voltmeter set at AC 200v