• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sunny's Dilemma - July Contest - Who is Arnold?

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Level 2

So here is the answer to LEVEL 1 - Yes, it was indeed a fish. Anyone who said it was a fish of some kind scores 1 point.

Here is where LEVEL 2 begins :-

LEVEL 2 Question is -- Where was Arnold?

Now some of you have said fish in overflow, fish in sand etc. This is really for LEVEL 2. If you already said where the fish might have been then that is your entry for LEVEL 2. You can reiterate it but cannot change it :p. Sorry my rules. :D.

So Paul, your answer for LEVEL 2 is "in sand".

LEVEL 2 ends on Friday night. Take your guesses.

Sunny

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So Paul, your answer for LEVEL 2 is "in sand".

Sunny

And let me guess…level 3 will be what type of fish….and I’ve already stated wrasse.

I stick with my original answer….Professor Plum in the library with the lead pipe…..I mean fish in the sand that happens to be a wrasse!

And I’m guessing level four will be the type of wrasse! :grin:

I’m having fun….thanks Sunny.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
So if we picked multiple spots do we get credit for all of them? :)

No - I thought about it. Initially if someone said like fish in overflow or sump, I was going to disqualify them from LEVEl 2. Well this is not olympics.
If you said something like that, just stick to one choice and reiterate it ;).

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bummer, I didn't notice this thread until you were already in Level 2. :sorrow:

Can I still get 1 point credit for what my original thought was on "Who is Arnold?" I thought you were using the multiple movie reference of "I'll be back!" by none other than Arnold Schwarzenegger! :cool:

But now that I know Arnold is indeed a fish and not the movie star / Governor, I'll take a stab at "Where was he?" and guess something that hasn't been mentioned yet.... he was in your frag tank?

As always, thanks for the fun puzzle Sunny!

Hmmm you did say he jumped the plane. Arnold managed to jump off the landing gear, land in the marsh, and miraculously come out of it dry. It would seem to imply that the culprit had a little more Hollywood in him the just hiding out in your display. Now did he just jump the overflow or did he really go for a ride down to your basement. Decisions, decisions...

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Is Arnold the fish, you thought jumped, that was missing? He was just hanging out in the overflow this whole time wasn't he?

malulu

NJRC Member
Sunny, this is fun!!!

i will guess in the overflow, then down to the sump, and you pick him up back in the display tank.