• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sunny's Dilemma - July Contest - Who is Arnold?

malulu

NJRC Member
hum...

why someone want to put a fish in the fuge?
- it could be more foods for him? ( could it be a Mandarinfish? a Scooter Blenny ? )
- it eat corals!!? ( could it be a puffer? angel fish? )

i am going to guess a mini-puffer, as this happened to be before...

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
LEVEL 3 is closed now.

Sadly, we do not have a winner :(. No one got more than 1 point since there was no right answer in LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 3.

I will announce the correct answer shortly.

Sunny

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I already posted a thread for who Arnold was :)

Here is the answer the quiz - Arnold was a "Melanarus Wrasse". To me he was dead 4 months before I went fallow. I never found the body in my fuge or on the floor so I presumed it to be dead.

I never saw it during water changes either in the next 4 months. It was when I got ich again after running fallow for 11 weeks that I decided to take a look at my sump, etc one more time. This is when I found him in the skimmer alive and healthy. I could not believe it, but there he was.

Well we learnt something today, a hardy fish can survive in extreme conditions. Those of you who have seen my skimmer know what kind of pump it has. Yes, Mr. Arnold survived that blast for months.

Oh Well, I am now in fallow period 2 if you would
cheesy.gif
. Let's see who else I might not be noticing.

Thanks for playing everyone, hope it was fun for all.

Sunny

That was fun. Thanks. Good luck with the fallow period.

Hopefully you don't have to talk to Mr. Ich again and he stays the heck in Ichisthan! :)

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I sort of gave up since I missed a few rounds from being away from the board. It was certainly fun though Sunny so thanks for the entertainment (albeit at your unlucky expense). Hopefully round 2 will work for you and all your fish survive.