• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Thanks guys - much appreciated. I guess with the RAP news (was going to wait to buy too much more coral until then) I should ask, who are the folks up north with the big setups/frag tanks?
Welcome To the club Gabe. I have gotten quite a few corals from this club

Hi all - my name is Gabe and I live in Maplewood. I started my first saltwater tank about 20 years ago and have been in several different clubs and forums since then. I was in the military after college and moved across the country a few times (with tanks). Met a lot of friends along the way from the hobby and hope to do the same here once things get back to normal. We just recently moved to the area and I started up a new tank over the summer. I will create a build thread here shortly.
WELCOME!

Hi.. My Name is Arun. got into reef tanks while in college and have had one ever since.. Me and the wife are having a baby so just moved to Edison,NJ from NYC.. living in NYC and moving apartments only made it possible to have nano tanks.. now finally have a big enough permanent space .. so i am excited to explore a bigger setup.. I am really looking forward to get advice from the reefers group here and hopefully meet many and see your setup and get inspiration.. cheers
Welcome aboard my brother glad to have you in our nice tightknit community ,, You will come to see that this group of people will go out of their way to help you reach your goal everybody here is basically a reef junkie that thrive on corals and Fish
You say you were looking to upgrade that you now have a nice permanent space that is a good day and I for one would like to be the first to reach out to you and say
I have 120 gallon tank 4 feet long 2 feet wide 2 feet high if you’re up to making a trip to come get it I will gladly give it to you to help you get started on your dream reef tank,,Don’t be shy my brother can you reach out to me and we’ll work it out it’s all yours I won’t give it away to anybody until I hear from you once again welcome to NJRC

Hi I just recently started a reef tank. I have a 45 gallon tank and have been in the hobby for 8 months. I live in sussex county and looking for other refers in the area.
Brother welcome aboard Njrc ,, You’re definitely in the right place and amongst some of the nicest most helpful people I’ve met l have met millions of people all around the world and this place is very comforting and there is no need to ever be shy about questions,, good luck in everything and don’t forget pictures pictures pictures

Hi all - my name is Gabe and I live in Maplewood. I started my first saltwater tank about 20 years ago and have been in several different clubs and forums since then. I was in the military after college and moved across the country a few times (with tanks). Met a lot of friends along the way from the hobby and hope to do the same here once things get back to normal. We just recently moved to the area and I started up a new tank over the summer. I will create a build thread here shortly.
Game cool to have you around brother,, This is a awesome site you’re going to find that out very quickly that the people here are just from the top shelf and that’s about as best as I could put it much luck to you

Welcome @gabe! - best club out there!

We’ve got a few military folks around here. I flew C-130s back when I had hair.

How about yourself?
Was an Infantry Officer and also lost my hair very young. Took off on many more C130s than I landed in!
Game cool to have you around brother,, This is a awesome site you’re going to find that out very quickly that the people here are just from the top shelf and that’s about as best as I could put it much luck to you
Thanks Paulie. Appreciate it and all the other very warm welcomes.

Hello guys,
My name is Miguel and I recently joined NJRC. I currently live in Toms River and been reefing for around almost 3 years. I would say this year I finally learned numerous of things about the hobby but you realize you never stop learning since their is always something new. The post is pretty late and my lights are off now but once the lights comes on, I will sure add a picture of my nano! I’m happy to have joined the club and look forward to meeting you guys! Thanks