• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hi! My name is Alyssa and I am new to the saltwater and reefing side to fish keeping! I just put my two clowns in my first nano reef tank and I am excited to get to know everyone!! Here are a couple pics of them (they are my pride and joy !)

Attachments

• 97548DE8-ABCA-4607-BAEE-458DE2FCD2BC.jpeg
    97548DE8-ABCA-4607-BAEE-458DE2FCD2BC.jpeg
    854.5 KB · Views: 5
  • E2DEE0FD-5928-4B9C-AD6B-5DFC6A89E710.jpeg
    E2DEE0FD-5928-4B9C-AD6B-5DFC6A89E710.jpeg
    740.3 KB · Views: 4
Just a quick hello folks - Coming over from R2R - Needed some local Jersey flavor!

Grew up in SJ near Haddonfield - lived in Medford, Mt Laurel, LawrenceviIle. Love to get down to Ocean City as much as possible. Drive to NY for the job.

This seems like a really good group - looking forward to hanging out a bit.

Cheers.

Just a quick hello folks - Coming over from R2R - Needed some local Jersey flavor!

Grew up in SJ near Haddonfield - lived in Medford, Mt Laurel, LawrenceviIle. Love to get down to Ocean City as much as possible. Drive to NY for the job.

Cheers.
Welcome aboard brother glad to have you here, I chill at r2r also but prefer my jersey peeps. Your gonna love it here the people are always willing to help and give advice with the goal of helping you succeed in reefing

Jamie S

NJRC Member

Cheers.
Welcome!

Hi Guys,
My name is Tom, from Rockaway New Jersey. I've been keeping reefs tanks for more than 25 years now. I've just joined the club! :) and was wondering if anyone would be interested in showing off their nano tank on YouTube? A one hour radius from my home town would be max. I have a small growing channel called, TOMReefer, Nano Reef Aquariums. I upload 2 videos per week, one on Sunday, and one on Wednesday, called "Water Change Wednesday Q/A" My idea is to travel once per month to show and interview, or just show off a nano reef tank. Of course keeping your identity confidential if that is what you would choose. Any interested reefers? please email me at tomreefer1@gmail and we can discuss? Thanks! Seems like a great club here! I will be active. Tom

Hello all,
My name is Dustin. I live in south Louisiana but work up here in NJ. I am a moderator for one of our forums back home Bayoureefkeeping.com. We put on MACNA a few years back in New Orleans and it was a blast. My wife and I worked our asses off at the raffle table all weekend. Anyways, my relief and I decided to start a small office tank up here while we are away from home. I went out and bought a Fluval EVO 5. Love the dimensions of this little tank. Will look great in my room once it's all up and going. My tank back home is in the makings of being put up as well. My love in the hobby is the coral. So that tank will be strictly for grow out and trading. It's an 80 gallon low profile 4x2x16 low profile tank. I am a huge fan of DIY stuff and do a lot of home made stuff on my tanks. So thats a little about myself. Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys.