• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Amazing, Astounding, Awesome April Event!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey one quick question, we will be 3 but what time will the food be there, or how late could we arrive as my wife has class until 1?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Hey one quick question, we will be 3 but what time will the food be there, or how late could we arrive as my wife has class until 1?

Event goes to 5, so any time up until then. I will the full schedule up later, just have to tweak a few things.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
George I'm going to try to make it. Maybe we can car pool.

Mike, I have no problems with that at all. However, I need to arrive early to help setup, stay late to help cleanup, and then possibly be involved with taking the speaker out for dinner after too. I don't know if you want to stick around for all of that, lol.

For the swap there is a limit of 3 corals. Each to be placed in their own bag or container with the name of the frag on itYou can also set up frag trades before hand. No Xenia green polyps, kenya trees or gsp.

I will be a few minutes late, but will be there as well (a novice to the reef world). I also need to pay my dues as well. Looking forward to enlightenment.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
There will be an RSVP thread up shortly for an official head count.

Just to let everyone know there will be a buffet style lunch served that is free of charge. That is right, there is no cost to come to this event to see an amazing speaker, raffle amazing frags, and have a great lunch.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
For the swap there is a limit of 3 corals. Each to be placed in their own bag or container with the name of the frag on itYou can also set up frag trades before hand. No Xenia green polyps, kenya trees or gsp.

I think we need some clarity as to what is meant by green polyps. There are some green polyp zoas and palys, etc.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Green button polyps

AKA, Palythoas

GreenButtonPolyp_ProtopalyMutukiWRZ_Ap14C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.