• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Amazing, Astounding, Awesome April Event!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, my question is whether anyone from the north is going... My 4 month old baby is making the trip difficult, I wonder if anyone might be willing to pick up my inverts at the meeting and haul them back?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
anyone here from south near mount laurel? I need your help to pick up a wrasse from downbeach (Jim) to the meeting. please let me know. pm me asap so we can talk on phone.
thank you in advance.

Pm sent

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm bringing some for someone else but I might have enough for you too flare. Find me at the meeting and if I have enough its yours.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
OK, my question is whether anyone from the north is going... My 4 month old baby is making the trip difficult, I wonder if anyone might be willing to pick up my inverts at the meeting and haul them back?

You got PM.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm bringing 3 SPS frags. Miami Orchid, Tri-color Valida and a Miyagi Tort.

Bob

howze01

NJRC Member
Anyone going to the meeting with extra chaeto please let me know. I would like some for my sump. Thanks.

If George doesn't have enough, I got you. It would probably be better to pick it up here at some point rather then bringing it down to the meeting so you can bring it back up here.

I forgot to RSVP, but i am coming. My list of what im bringing, Xmas favia good sized frag, one head red and green candy cane, 5 polyps buzz kill zoa.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yea the April event has come and gone. We left the thread open in case anyone wanted to comment. Guess I'll lock it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.