• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Amazing, Astounding, Awesome April Event!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one polyp of the buzz kill zoanthids from the zoanthids.com guy at the raffle I can enter that's been fragged for 3 weeks. I'm still trying to figure out a way to arrange making it to the event.

malulu

NJRC Member
Sure, you got it David. It will likely have some bristle worms and some other critters in there too. All good stuff, but thought I'd warn ya in advance.

since you TWO are so nice...
i will get each of you a frag from Feng (cost on me)... are you going to put it in the Lotto? that is your calls.!

malulu

NJRC Member
I have one polyp of the buzz kill zoanthids from the zoanthids.com guy at the raffle I can enter that's been fragged for 3 weeks. I'm still trying to figure out a way to arrange making it to the event.

Nate,

may be we can meet up some where in edison, HomeDepot on route 1 ? i can give you a ride there and back.
let me know.

Nate,

may be we can meet up some where in edison, HomeDepot on route 1 ? i can give you a ride there and back.
let me know.

Thanks for the offer! I will let you know. The problem for me right now is that I have a school function in the morning and need to make sure everything works out. If I need a ride I will let you know. Thanks!

Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there any schedule for this event? I will probably drop by, but i doubt i'm going to be able to stay for the whole thing. I would like to enter the lotto, but depending on when it starts/ends i may or may not be able to join in on the fun. Also, will Copps be selling some of his SPS's or are there just going to be pieces in the lotto. Thanks!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Schedule of events:

1PM Open of the hall
1-3ish will be food and setting up the frag lotto and selling raffle tickets
3ish to 4ish will be the Speaker
4is to 5ish will be the fragg lotto and the raffles

Copps frags will be raffle only, he is not selling anything. This is a general schedule as the people running it that day will make the decisions on the times.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We should have enough people there (Officers already coming) to set up... plus the Elk Lodge takes care of most of it for us. But if you want to show up a half hour early to help out, we won't complain. ;)

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Frag list from Copps:

1. Tyree red dragon frag (I sell these normally for $125!)
2. Tyree Bali tricolor Acro frag
3. Orginal Miyagi tort frag
4. Forrest fire monti frag
5. Pokerstar monti small colony
6. Atlantis sunrise Monti frag
7. Atlantis strawberry patch monti HUGE frag
8. Pink Cyphastrea frag

We will have more frags as well. This is going to be a great event.

The frags of my clementine and utter chaos did not make it. I will have to try again next time. Will be bring nice frag of tequila sunrise and ring of fire zoas instead and another coral I haven't decided yet.

The frags of my clementine and utter chaos did not make it. I will have to try again next time. Will be bring nice frag of tequila sunrise and ring of fire zoas instead and another coral I haven't decided yet.

That's ironic, my frag didn't make it either, I found the frag plug upside down with no polyp on it. So I will be bringing the 5 polyp frag that I had fragged three weeks back.

I'll be sending a 10+ polyp frag of tear jerker zoas, a green slimer on a small rock, and a green branching hammer(recent cleaning accident)

anyone here from south near mount laurel? I need your help to pick up a wrasse from downbeach (Jim) to the meeting. please let me know. pm me asap so we can talk on phone.
thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.