• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Amazing, Astounding, Awesome April Event!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Dumb question - What are the timings? If I missed it totally, then pardon my ignorance but I cannot find it anywhere :)

I'm trying to decide what to bring for the frag lotto I have decided to bring a orange hammer Grahame I'm on decided on the other 2 frags. I want an idea what everyone is bringing so there isn't to many duplicates

I'm trying to decide what to bring for the frag lotto I have decided to bring a orange hammer Grahame I'm on decided on the other 2 frags. I want an idea what everyone is bringing so there isn't to many duplicates

Great idea. I'll bring

- Orange Cap with White Polyps
- War Coral
- Scroll

howze01

NJRC Member
All I really have is some zoas and palys. No Eagle Eyes or anything though. Things like Sunny D's.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I know 2 of them I'll be bringing:

1. Green Branching Hammer (will be a nice sized branch with around 6+ heads)
2. Lime Green Acro (about 5"-6" long with several branches sprouting)
3. Undecided yet

If anyone wants some Pink Anthelia, let me know and I'll give ya some for free.

I'll also have a nice bag of chaeto up for grabs. First one to PM me about it gets it free at the Event.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Couple of quick raffle updates:

Spoke with Copps this afternoon and he is bringing some amazing frags for the raffle. The only one I know of so far is the Tyree Red Dragon Acro but he will be getting me the names of the others. We will have a dimmable MH ballast from our newest sponsor and several other items as well. Also some gift certs and some more surprises up our sleeves.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
For the Frag Lotto, I wanted to throw up some general guidelines so everyone is on the same page:

You can bring up to 3 frags total (please no duplicates)
Please bring frags that you would want to get for your tank. No Kenya tree, GSP, button polyps, or booger sized frags.
Bring them securly bagged up as they will be sitting in a tank for most of the day and we will not be rebagging them
Please try and label the bag to help speed things up. We don't need anything crazy, just "Pink zoas" "Green Acan" "Pink Millie". If you want to throw the name on there "rastas zoas" that would be great but just realize that not everyone knows all the cool and fancy names out there.
Each coral you put in the tank you will recieve a ticket for, we will call off the tickets one at a time and you will come up and select the coral of your choice.
Please try and keep the time in front of the tank to a minimum, we will try and have everything clearly labeled and easy for you guys but don't spend 10 mintues deciding what you want. It holds up everyone behind you and slows the whole process down.
Have fun and enjoy, this was a big hit last year with everyone so I hope is goes smoothly again.

Hmmm so I guess my one polyp of Utter Chaos and My Clementine is out? I would like to get people's opinion if it's ok to enter these into the frag lotto, I wouldn't want to upset people if they pick it and it turn out to be only one polyp.

howze01

NJRC Member
Hmmm so I guess my one polyp of Utter Chaos and My Clementine is out?

Bring them to me. They will grow a few new polyps before this weekend;)

I would think that as long as they aren't freshly cut that they would be OK. I certainly wouldn't mind getting them!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Hmmm so I guess my one polyp of Utter Chaos and My Clementine is out?

No they are completely fine. When I said booger frags I meant thing likes chalices or monit caps where you can frag a booger size. Zoas in all sizes are fine.

malulu

NJRC Member
how about for people like me that don't have frag to offered... can i bring $ ?? how would it work?
:p

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
There will be some frags in the raffle David. Some of those will be from John Coppolino's tank too!

malulu

NJRC Member
Hi - Geoge,

thanks for the info, can you bring some Chaeto for me? my chaeto in the sump seems never grow... it stay about the same size for the past 3 months, no more and no less...

thx

howze01

NJRC Member
I have plenty of Chaeto too David.

Maybe you should stop at Feng's and buy some frags before you go, then you can put them in the lotto!

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sure, you got it David. It will likely have some bristle worms and some other critters in there too. All good stuff, but thought I'd warn ya in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.